Saturday, November 3, 2007

recently

the life is watery. nothing happened and nothing began. BUT now, i remember the word which Forrest Gump said:"life is like a box of choclate, you will never know what you wanna get."
I know my hair is a little long. Almost everyone who met me would said it to me. I want to have my hair cut. But I am afraid that no barbers can cut it well in Canada. Last time I had my hair cut was in China at the end of autumn. That barber said I should not have it cut because he considered it might be becoming when I had a long hair. I think so but I do not like long hair! Sometime I want to cut all my hair….i am afraid it can scare others…..
We set a small party a few days ago just because last Wednesday was Shila’s birthday. All of us were greedy and we went to a Chinese restaurant and then we went to the pub in UC-Black Lounge. That is true. That is where I work at. We ate about 40 more wings that night haha….but only cost me 10 dollars! Happy birthday to Shila…
What’s more, I love the wings with salt and spicy….^^

4 comments:

Jack said...

Greedy ,haha , buddy

yun said...

David! Are you EAP2 David? I'm yun. I can introduce very good hair stylist. he is my brother. He works at scocia buling in downtown. Many Korean friends got their hair cut and they were satisfied. 266-1688 is shop phone(Couture). make a reservation to "Hoon". I can't wait to see your new style!

helen said...

Hi, David, just try it, you will find it is ok. Do you know I cut my husband's hair when we came Canada. After he work, he does not want me to cut his hair again, haha, because he can not suffer it again.

Yolanda said...

Now your hair is not very long like before, congratulations!