Monday, November 26, 2007

KOF




There was a popular game called " The King of Fighters " during my childhood. A lot of naughty boys swarmed into the rooms of electronic games after school and the majority of them chose to play the series of KOF. Some of the boys just wanted to kill time or look for the excitement and entertainment while the other of them were high skilled and good at controlling all of the roles in the game and each of them had the ambition to be the best player. What these boys were pursuing was to conquer all his opponents. The game was originally designed from a popular comic with the same name and it showed both the artistic charm of fighting and the bloody violence. In the society, all of us are walking on the battleground. Yes, we are fighters equipped with various arms composed of our intelligence, courage, health and others. Like those ambitious boys, what we are wondering all the time is that how to conquer others and overcome the difficulties. In our world, someone who is endowed with great success can be called the king of fighters. I also want to become the king of fighters not only in games but also in the society.

8 comments:

Li said...

that thing called arcade games, i think maybe most of us played that and like that, even now, we can have a lot fun with it. Man~~

Jack said...

classic game, I like it !

Sam said...

I like the game very much~~but I just can play it in computer````

Amin said...

You are scaring me, king of the fighters?!?!?! ;)

David Sun said...

to amin:
yeah, that's a video game which was designed by a famous japanese game company~don't u know??

Amin said...

Hello Again. I referred to that part which you wanted to become king of fighters in my previous comment ;) I do not know where we can find T-shirts like that but if you find, buy one for me please! :)

P.S: I have never played that game, but it should be interesting.

Li said...

we can play that in downtown, also, i think we can find thisgame in the pool room,right sun?"

Abdulmohsen's said...

Hi David
I didn't know you like Man-united this much. I love it too.

By the way, I think it's good game