Sunday, November 18, 2007

automobile...




When it refers to automobiles, I think almost every man will get excited. For women, autos may be just a kind of vehicles which can take people to somewhere instead of bicycles or walk. However, automobile are not only symbolize the vehicle, but also stand for men.
Automobile is the symbol of power, action, and passion. All these personalities are owned by men.
I like cars, especially sports car. When I was very little, the toys of mine were almost cars. I liked to put them in a line and push them one by one…hah…hah….it was my pleasure in my childhood. And now, automobiles became one of my hobbies. I like watching F1 and WRC games because I like listening to the sound of the engine and seeing the speed of the sports cars.
My favorite brand of car is Ferrari. There is a black horse on his brand and I think it means power. I like the classical color of Ferrari-Red. When I see it, I can feel the flowing of my red blood in my body and I can feel the passion of the car. I have a dream. That is I will own my own Ferrari in the future….hah…..

6 comments:

Behzad said...

Hi David,
Ferrari is may favourite team too. I like them because they are always the best.

Jack said...

you like it ?man~

Amin said...

O yeah! Cars, Girls and Guns!!! That’s why men usually like James Bond movies. I think you have a good taste in cars.

Jason said...

Hey, l lost my password for my blog, so recreate a new one, here is my address: jasonzhou-ucalgary.blogspot.com

welcome to my blog. haha

Hadline said...

hi david,
I do not know a lot about cars, but my preferred are the HUMMER and the ESCALADE.

Anonymous said...

Ah ah ah!
Sports cars are not just for men and are not just a transport for some women, like for me. I love cars for their racing power, quiality and just for their good appearance. Cars can be "toys" for women as well as for men.