Monday, November 12, 2007

exercising


Yesterday I went to university’s gym to do some exercises. This was the first time I went to that gym. In my country, there were not enough gyms in the universities. It would also cost u lots of money. But here, it is different, thought we paid some fee at the very beginning of this semester, it is really very cheap.
What shocked me was that there were many instruments, like runner, tubbing, sit-up and so on. I was a little excited. I was doing exercises for about 1 hour. What’s more, I met a staff from my workplace. He was strong enough to fight with me…hah..hah…he was so kind that he taught me how to use these instruments and do exercises correctly. We talked a lot about our workplace and our boss…:-p
I have not done the exercises for a long time and I miss the gym which is near my home, in China. But now, I did not feel alone. I can go to the gym with my classmates who are also my best friends. Also we can make more friends when we are in the gym. How wonderful it will be!
As known to all, everybody will get an ache in the muscle after doing exercise, so will I. now I can hardly move my body…..

1 comment:

hjm.huang said...

Enjoy your life!!

Don't forget to show us your handsome muscles....