Friday, November 9, 2007

missing.....

Now I am sitting in the library, looking at some friends of mine, and thinking about much homework. To be honest, from the very beginning I came to Canada, I have never stopped missing my parents and friends…..can u imagine, all most every night the dreams of mine were about my parents and my friends.
As known to all, the Christmas Day is coming and that means every family in Canada will join together to have a great dinner and talk to each other. They must be very close and love each other. The different between Canada and China is that Canada has Christmas day and China has Spring Festival; however the two festivals have the same meaning. They both stand for the reunion of the whole family. Nearer is that day getting to me, more do I miss my family members. Because I cannot go back home to meet them. In China, we wear new clothes, fire fireworks, eat palatable dinner and receive lucky money at that day. To be honest, I am sure I will be a little sad and feel lonely on this year’s spring festival.
Though I can use MSN and QQ(another communication tool which is very popular in China) to talk with my parents and my best friends, I can’t help missing them.
What’s more, I miss all the Chinese food. The first thing I go back to China is to eat all the traditional food with my relatives and my friends. When these come to my mind, I can brace myself up and study extremely hard. My dear classmates, if u want to come to China, I can take u to many restaurants to enjoy the world’s most delicious food!

6 comments:

Jack said...

you still have me ,buddy~

David Sun said...

to jack: that's true! if u can do some delicious chinese food for me, thatis best!hah..hah..just joking

Regina said...

Okay. I'll take you up on that. If I can bring my family to China, you will have to show us some good restaurants!

I hope your homesickness goes away!

hjm.huang said...

Poor David!
Never mind, you will love Canada when time passes.

and...I can introduce some very nice restaurants to you if you miss chinese food too much, they are very traditional ones !!

If not, maybe I can ask my mom to make some traditional food----southen flavor.

What do you and your girl friend like to eat?

David Sun said...

to Regina:i am extremely happy when i hear u have the plan to go to China! hah...welcome!! i can introduce many delicious food for u and ur family, i am sure u will love China and her traditional food!!

Behzad said...

don't worry David.
You miss your family and your country but you have many friends here!!