Wednesday, November 7, 2007

my favourite...

IF you ask what my hobby is. I will answer very quickly. The answer is soccer, soccer, soccer. When I was very young, to be honest, I did not like it. When I watched the soccer game I would get the headache….hah hah….i didn’t understand why the soccer was so popular. Can u imagine? Time told me the reason. Gradually, I love soccer more and more and actually I did not know why. From I was very little; I played soccer with my friends, and knew lots of new friends because of soccer. And I also watched soccer games on TV. I knew lots of famous soccer players at that time. But when I saw David Beckham at the first time, I was attracted by him. I still remember the goal which made him famous. It was so splendid and he was so smart when he got that goal. What’s more, he was so handsome. From that time on, I knew he was my idol in my life. Because of him, you can guess out which football club is my favorite team. That is true. MANCHESTER UNITED MANCHESTER UNITED which is called RED MONSTER by her fans. Because their shirts are red. She got many champions in her history and trained many famous players, like Bobby Charlton, David Beckham, Gary Neville, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and so on….I knew Amin was also a fan of Man.Utd. we felt happy when we talked the great soccer club. I love Man. Utd-red monster because I have the red blood!

7 comments:

hjm.huang said...

Even though I have no idea of football, I can feel your passion for it.

helen said...

hi, David, I know you so like the picture. You just showed it to me in the class.

Krist v said...

wow ! DBeckham :x the hottest soccer player eva !!!

Jack said...

Definitely I know that, man, come on, soccer!

Sam said...

Yeah~~SOCCER!SOCCER!!SOCCER!!!
I like soccer, too! but actually, I don't like Beckham very much ,altough he is good at free kick and really very handsome. May be this's beacuse i play as defence. I like FC Bayern München~

Hadline said...

Hi david!!

I really enjoyed reading your blog; Seems like your life is very busy and full of surprises.Take care

Behzad said...

Hey man,
with all respect I should tell you that I don't like Man-Utd and I love Chelsea. Morinho is a great coach and I love chelsea for him. But he left London!