Thursday, March 20, 2008

WHO AM I??

Maybe you will be surprised at the title.You wonder why I use the title"Who am I?”
Everyone is living on the earth with a unique name,unique character,unique way of living and many other things.But have I ever thought of that it is those make up a real you now?Sometimes it is very hard to understand why and how we react to things happen to us.
Human being is a very complicated animal.Because everyone is living in the society,he or she will inevitably be affected by people lving around him.Not only is his mind affected even changed by others` words and actions,but also his own behaviour can play an important role in affecting others.
Everyone has been receiving education from elementary school to high school.We received the same knowledge taught by teachers.But when we grow up,we gradually change our way in judging and treating things by our own system.
When we are adults,our characters have shaped in the stable form.Our abilities in dealing with things become more and more mature.Each one has his own set of world view.
So if you can know yourself better,it can help you find the flaws in your character,then improve them to make greater achievement by yourself.
So I am thinking how many flaws I have and what are they. Only if I find them, I can improve myself. This is the only way to communicate well with my classmates, co-workers, and friends in my whole life. Nobody can be a perfect person in the world, but anyone can be a excellent person in his or her mind. I am trying.

No comments: