Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday


Today is Sunday,I do not get up so early if there are not something I have to do, I am not accustomed to getting up so early on Sunday because I always think that Sunday is a relaxing day among the week. Last day was Saturday which we used to play and tomorrow is Monday which we start to work or study, so the Sunday is between the Saturday and Monday.If I spend too much time entertainment today,I won't have enough energy to study.
One of my good friends wants to buy computer today, he asked me to help him yesterday and I agreed. Friendship is more important than my sleeping. Even though my Sunday was a tired day I still feel happy, my greatest fun is to try my best to help my friends with all strength.
Today he and I went to Future Shop and walk around. He is hard to make a final decision and I also have little knowledge about this. We had to ask for help from a seller. He was a thin tall guy and was very nice. He told us a lot about the products and told us which one was better. Under his help, my friend bought one eventually.
On the way home, we talked about the plan about we go back to China. We were very excited and were eager to go back to enjoy life and watch Olympic Games in Beijing. What a good plan!!!

5 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

I love Sunday's too. It's my favourite day to relax!

Li said...

damn futureshop~

Osman said...

Hey David,

I totally agree with you guy friendship is very important for a person. I watch out for my friends and the same they do for me.

Peace,

dana said...

I hate Sundays because, Mondays follow them. By the way, if you are an expert in computers, I might need your help when I buy a new computer.

Sam said...

I don't want to buy stuff here, it's so expensive