Friday, March 14, 2008

No Title

first i do not know what i want to talk about...this is just one month left for EAP3 so i am a little excited and also i am a little nervous. why i am excited? Because I will go back to my home country and enjoy the 4 month break!! I miss my parents and my friends so much and I think we can talk a lot for a whole day after I go back. What’s more, I can enjoy the most tasted food in the world in my country. Almost everyday here I dream about those kinds of food. I just eat burgers, pizzas, wraps, chips, steaks here. While in China, we have hundreds and thousands sorts of food and they are all tasted. Although I am very thin now, I will be strong when go back to China. Cuz I want to eat many food everyday. What a expected time!! It is coming!!
What I am nervous about is my study. Although I work on it very hard now, I am still not sure I will pass this course. For listening&speaking and reading, I can still handle them. However, for writing, it is very hard for me and I think for most of my classmates. if i fail in this course, i won't go back to China to enjoy my holiday. bless me and all my classmates!
for now, i do not know what i want to say next. in the recent time, something happened to me. my life has changed since a couple of weeks. I separated with my girl friend and now a new life is waiting for me~~to be honest, i like living alone and having more spare time to do what i like.
Now the main goal for me is to pass the EAP3 and go back to China. When i come back, i will start my undergraduate classes. The university life is waiting for me!!

6 comments:

^~FeLiX~^ said...

I am not excited but just worried
= . =

Sharon said...

Everthing will become better, I hope so :)

Jack said...

I completely understand man, but do not worry, just like you said, a new life is coming, cheer up, brother, we are expecting the university life!
Come on on on on on on!

Li said...

stop saying go back China....i wanna go back so bad

joanna said...

Hello, David:

It is sure that you will pass these courses. You are always confident, right?

Scott Douglas said...

I hope you have a good time back in China and eat lots of great food before you come back to school!