Thursday, February 7, 2008

Be Your Own Explorer

We all know that there are many explorers in the world, such as Columbus, Zhenghe, Captain Cook, and so on. They all have the curiosity of everything and they require everything new. They were all famous and made great progress for the whole earth. Not every common person can make so great progress for the world; however, everyone is able to be his or her own explorer.
When I was a child, I used to play with my friends outside. Climbing up and down the sand mountain and fight by water, riding my small toy tricycle in my garden, going out to catch grasshoppers to cook them to eat, hah~~ , and so on. I felt wonderful when I played with my friends and that things really made me happy everyday. Till one day, my uncle was watching soccer game and I was really attracted by the view of the screen. I saw the green grass playground and handsome players. From that time on, I knew this game would be my delight and it would make me full of pleased in my whole life and sure it was. At the very beginning, I knew nothing about this game. I made a decision to “explorer” it~~ I began to read the books about the skills of soccer and some stories about the soccer super stars. After every “exploring”, I would find something new which I did not know before, just like Columbus discovering the new land. Now I have a large deal of knowledge of soccer and I am good at playing it!
Finally, I want to say that everyone is his or her own explorer if he or she has the spirit of curiosity. I was attracted by soccer so I explored the field of soccer. Maybe you are interested in some other fields; why not try to explore them?? Just like you are the Columbus!!

6 comments:

Jack said...

haha, you can be a explorer through soccer~~~

Cool man!!!

^~FeLiX~^ said...

mm
I think we can be an explorer though ourselves

Amin said...

Hey dude,
I agree, we should work harder. about your blog, VIVA MAN U! ;)

Scott Douglas said...

I grew up in a small town, and when I was a little kid I used to like to go exploring on my bike. I used to ride miles and miles out of town. It was great!

dana said...

When children see something new, they think they are exploring. When they know something, they think other people do not know. So, I think every one is exploring. However, each of them has a different prospective toward exploring

Nahid said...

Yeah! Jack!
I completely agree with your idea: "We all are explorer!"

Good Luck!
:)