Saturday, February 16, 2008

Dream in My Real Life

Everyone has a dream.
Martin Luther King had a dream-and we can all recall his Civil Rights Speech. Phil Knight had a dream-and now the whole world knows his Nike Slogan “Just Do It”!
I also have a dream, but not only a simple one.
When I was in primary school, my dream was that I would be a doctor when I grew up. I’ll be the first person who produces a new medicine. This kind of medicine can make teachers relax when they are busy correcting their students’ exercises and preparing their lessons. Because one day when I woke up at midnight, I found my father, a senior Chinese teacher, was still busy with his work. I was deeply moved. I wish my father could be healthy and relaxed every minute. Sometimes, I dreamed that I had invented this kind of medicine and when I woke up, I was a little sad. I hope this kind of dream can predict the future and has magic power in order to fulfill my dream.
Now I’m university student. All my classmates and I are working hard. We all know the EAP3 is tough and difficult for us. We must study harder and harder in order to go to university, then when we finish our study; we can find a good job in society. My dream is also that. Though now I’m not good at study, I’ll try my best.
I know fantasy is hard to come true, but dream can.
I’ll work hard for my dreams, I’ll never give up.

5 comments:

dana said...

Hi David,

I had other similar dreams when I was young. It is so nice when you have a dream in your mind and you work hard to achieve it. So, it keeps you hard worker.

DON'T YOU AGREE?!!

Don’t forget to invent that medicine; a lot of people will need it especially EAP students.

Lisa said...

sometimes i really want to give up...just because my dream i still work hard~~~

Hadline said...

Hello David,
I like your paragaraph because it is very optimistic.I think that dreams can come true if we keep on trying against all the odds.

Jack said...

That's really interesting, man
Anyway, I agree with you !!!

Scott Douglas said...

Gosh . . . I think I could use some of that medicine you want to invent!