Thursday, February 28, 2008

Maybe working not business


Everyone in the world should have a job because he or she needs money to live. I often think about what will be my job in the future. Sometimes I want to be an entrepreneur and start my own company. Maybe that is because I want to be very rich~~(maybe everyone wants to be) but now, I changed my idea. I found that I did not have the characteristic and abilities to start and own my business. I think that I can not bear the whole pressure to be an owner. At this time, I just want to be an employee in a big successful corporation. But that is not because I do not want to earn more. I want to be a advanced employee who can earn lots of money~~hah…that is like day-dream….so I should fight for it.
Now I have a part-time job at Den. It is a restaurant company in the University. I work very hard. I learned a lot from this working experience. I know the important relationship between boss and employees, the important relationship between me and other workers, and how to work effectively I am sure this experience can really help me a lot in the future after I have a full-time job. The first important thing I should finish is my study. I want to work in a great business so that I will change my major from economics to business. Though the business school is harder, I like it. That will be an important step for my whole life.

3 comments:

Jack said...

I support you man!!

Scott Douglas said...

I used to go to the den all the time when I was a university student. I hope you get to relax there sometimes too, and not just work!

Martin said...

I agree with you David. I think that it is better to start as a employee in a successful business and get some experience and some $$$, then you can be ready to start your own company.

Martin