Friday, October 5, 2007

New Way

Time pasts very fast. I was in China one month ago but now I am in the beautiful city, Calgary. Very excited, right?Calgary is a vital city full of a lot of friendly people. It has very developed transportation, fresh air, clean water and something else I cannot see in my hometown. Everything here is new to me. You can imagine that one person who is in a completely different atmosphere, different language and entirely unfamiliar people is a terrible hard time at the very beginning. However, you have to face all the difficulties, right? So, be strong and be a true man. These experiences can make my life colourful. I was very excited and a little scared.
I can remembered the first few days at the very beginning when I came to Calgary. I opened my bank account, registered in the university, found somewhere to live, and choosed a cellphone plan. I was extremely busy. I did all the things by my own. I did not feel tired. On the contrary, I was very contented because I made many small achievements. Now, I have already fit for the life in Calgary and I love studying and living here.

2 comments: