Saturday, October 6, 2007

HELL

Can you imagine? The first month of mine in Calgary is a little terrible.
I found a room for rent for myself and I moved into it from a home hotel. I considered I eventually had a stable place to live and I was very happy at the beginning of September. Because the rent of the room was not very high, the room had a commodious space for me, and the most important thing, I thought, was that the distance from the house to school was not very long. I should just take 6 minutes bus and then transfer to the C-Train to arrive at the university. I thought the room was fitable for me. Everything seemed to go well.
BUT BUT BUT, after a few days living there, I found that what I thought in the past was not true. The landlord did not turn on the central heating for me. The temperature of the room was at only 14 centigrade!!! It was like that I lived outside the house!! The most terrible thing I saw was that the landlord and his wife often fought with each other. Their loudness made me not pay my whole attention to my study. One day I even saw the woman wanted to take a kitchen knife to chop at his husband. HOW TERRIBLE IT WAS!!!! You cannot imagine World War happened everyday!!

6 comments:

Yao said...

Hi,David~ I can imagine how terrible it was. Anyway, you moved in a new house, right? Congratulations! ^_^ HOHO~ Enjoy your new house~!

Li said...

wow~~that sounds..."great"

Camille said...

Greetings....Finding yourself another room might be good for you...

Unknown said...

You mean the room that you're living now? In Dalhousie? That is really a hard time for you.

Unknown said...

welcome to hell~

Jack said...

I know men,hoho