Friday, October 12, 2007

something....

U know, I have got a job in the university. Every weekday I went to work after finishing my class. Although it is very busy everyday, I like it. Just because I like colorful life. I can not only earn some money from it, but also I can got lots of experience.
At the very beginning, I was arranged to wash many dishes. Sometimes there were lots of dishes and sometimes there were even no dishes to wash. When there was a party, I would be very busy and have a terrible night.
But a couple of days ago, my boss told me not to wash dishes. He let me prepare cook for the kitchen!! How wonderful it was! Maybe I thought it was due to my hardworking. How happy I felt! I finally kept far away from dirty dishes and mess sauce! A new work was waiting for me! Thank my boss! Thank my parents! Thank my fans! Thank goodness!
However, u cannot imagine that the second day of my new work. There was little work to do. And one imposing staff said to me: “ Can you do me a favour?” I said yes and followed with him to a huge hall on the 3rd floor. There were many tables and chairs in it and he asked me to help him take all of them to the 1st floor. Crazy task!! Some partners and I finished it difficultly. And I hope I won’t do that in the future.

5 comments:

Yolanda said...

interesting~~~ but everything will be batter

Unknown said...

mid-term examination~bless you~

Amin said...

Hello David. I took that picture in banff ;) I read your blog, and I happy that he changed your job to the better one. I thinke it is very nice to work while we are studing, both for money and experiences.

Sharon said...

I work in school, that's true, that sometimes the boss is horrible. "Give them some colors to see see"~

Jack said...

I know that exactly! man