Thursday, January 24, 2008

new route

I cannot wait for the new semester and now the wonderful class is on the way!! This is the first week of my EAP3 class~ everything here is very fresh and excited! I met a lot of people here. Some of them were my classmates and also my good friends and the rest of them are new here whom I am unfamiliar with. But I always feel very excited because I can make much more friends and learn various cultures from different countries!! What’s more, they are all friendly and we are like a big united family. I can feel the wonderful atmosphere of study and all of my fellow students are all thirst for knowledge, of course so am I~~. hah…I also met two different new teachers. They are both knowledgeable and humorous. They all made us laugh and feel comfortable during class time. This also made me full of passion to learn. Among these four months here, I am sure I can learn much more from them!!! The very obvious difference between EAP2 and EAP3 that I can feel is that at the very beginning of EAP3, we received unbelievably much homework…~~… that meant I should do my best and pay my whole attention to this class. In class, I can learn how to use academic English expertly and some useful methods in learning. All of these are deeper than what I have leant in EAP2. After finishing it, I think my English will be improved greatly and academic English can be used flexibly in my undergraduate study.

4 comments:

Jack said...

I agree with you boddy, everything in EAP is fantastic.
I think we should enjoy it!!!And then we must do our best!!!

Nahid said...

Hi David!
Thank you for your kind consideration!
I admire your friendly moral and wish you all the best!
:)
Have a GREAT weekend!
ci ya!

duaauofc said...

Hellow David,

I think giving us the list of assignment in the first day is something good. That means we can organize our timetable and what is important we can prepared to university atmosphere.
DON’T U AGREE?

^~FeLiX~^ said...

= =
I agree....with you
haahaa :)